The 2023 NRS Men's Foray Dry Suit has all the features of a traditional dry suit without the unnecessary bulk of an overskirt. The 2023 NRS Men's Foray Dry Suit is designed for rafters, stand-up paddlers and other boaters who are crushing it in cold water without stuffing themselves into small plastic boats.
- 4-Layer Eclipse fabric for dependable dryness, breathability and toughness.
- Traditional cross-body zippered entry with protective flap.
- Paddler's Cut for an athletic fit and tapered legs reduce drag when wading or swimming.
- YKK AquaSeal entry and relief zippers.
- Exposed relief zipper reduces bulk when sitting.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets, protected with Glideskin volcano-style overcuffs.
- Wrist cuffs are reinforced with extended neoprene protection to keep arms dryer.
- Mesh holes at the wrist and neck drain trapped water.
- Leg design tapers toward the ankle for less drag and features internal elastic and silicone accents for a snug fit that stays in place.
- Cordura panel at the interior ankle offers additional abrasion resistance.
- Features Eclipse fabric socks, buckle-closure waist belt and one PFD-friendly stash pocket.
|Material:||6.34 oz/180 gram 100% nylon Eclipse™ fabric|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Buckle-closure waist belt|
|Ankle Closures:||Gathered elastic|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|