The top-selling Bite has gotten an upgrade! The open deck and well-designed tackle management features have come together with our latest version of the Flex Drive, the Flex Drive 3D. This nimble ride is quick and responsive, and standing to fish is fun and easy for beginners and experienced anglers alike. The Bite FD tracks well and handles windy days with ease.
Our new Flex Drive 3D is the product of two years of constant evolution in three key components: power, propulsion and steering. From bow to stern, the Flex Drive 3D delivers unparalleled user versatility, efficiency and convenience on the water. Designed from the water up for maximum performance, intuitive use and ease of maintenance, the Flex Drive 3D empowers anglers, sportsmen and outdoor enthusiasts to get closer to the action.
- Length: 11'6"
- Width: 35"
- Capacity: 400 lbs
- Weight: 91 lbs w/o seat & drive
- Stable, well-tracking hull JK hull designers have made the Bite hull a smooth tracking, maneuverable and stable hull.
- Open stern storage area offers ample room for crates, bait tanks, and expedition gear within reach of the paddler.
- Gear tracks are located around the Bite for the addition of additional rod holders, fish finders, camera mounts as well as other accessories.
- Tackle box storage surrounding the angler are storage positions for tackle boxes (3640 Plano)
- The bow and stern handles are molded in for comfort and ease of transport. These handles also serve as a great way to lock down your kayak to your car, truck or trailer to prevent theft.
- Large, open front bow deck for storage and packing of gear in dry bags give the Bite an unparalleled amount of packability for long expeditions
- FD pedal drive system to allow for easy up and down of prop and hands free fishing.