2019 NRS Osprey Fishing Inflatable SUP Board
Regular price $1,695.00 Save $0.00
Equipped with all the features of a fishing kayak, the NRS Osprey Inflatable SUP Board gives anglers the ultimate platform for sighting fish and pinpointing casts.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of a fisherman's lifestyle.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Proprietary Axis TechnologyÃ¢ÂÂ¢, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Rigged and ready out of the box, bungee cord is attached to four D-rings on the nose and through four daisy chains on the tail.
- Additional daisy-chain rigging easily secures your cooler or tackle bag behind you.
- Features two additional D-rings for attaching a leash and tie-downs as well as three Scotty accessory mounts.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Three sturdy handles, one in the center of the deck for hauling solo, and one on both the nose and tail for carrying with a buddy or to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, one Touring fin, one Grass fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
|Dimensions:||325ÃÂ cmÃÂ LÃÂ xÃÂ 91ÃÂ cmÃÂ WÃÂ xÃÂ 15ÃÂ cmÃÂ D|
|Paddler Size Range:||45-125ÃÂ kg|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Warranty:||3ÃÂ Years Retail,ÃÂ 1ÃÂ Years Commercial|