Return and Exchange Policy
Splitboard HQ happily accept online items for return or exchange as long as the following criteria are met:To complete an exchange or return please take the following steps;
- An RA# is obtained less than 30 days after purchase and the item is received at Splitboard HQ less than 45 days after purchase;
- The item is in it’s original sell-able condition with all tags attached;
- A receipt is included when the item is returned
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs and no refund is available on shipping;
- Call (1-877-440-9283) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Splitboard HQ to get an RA# for the product you are returning;
- Package it up, include your original receipt and send it to the address below with the RA# in bold on the outside of the package:
Returns and Exchanges
#300 – 8435 Bowfort Rd NW,
Calgary, Alberta, T3B 2V2
- Once we have received the package, our staff will check the condition and if it is satisfactory you will have the purchase price refunded to the card you used for the purchase. Any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded.
- If the product isn’t in its original condition a restocking fee of up to 50% will be charged, this is dependent on what we deem the resale value on the item to be. Used items can only be returned if it is a warranty issue, see below for more details.
Warranty PolicyWe try and test all the gear and brands we sell, and because of that we back all of the stuff we sell. Sometimes however things slip through the cracks and there are manufacturing issues. If you purchase a product from Splitboard HQ and it fails to perform, please contact us and we will work through the process with you.
Manufacturer’s warranty terms and periods vary, so our experienced staff will go through that process for you and come up with a solution.
With warranties all shipping is the responsibility of the customer (except in some cases where the manufacturer takes on that cost), please call us at 1-877-440-9283 and we will help out.