If you want the best of the best, Spark has really upped their game with the Spark R&D Ibex PRO Crampon. With A 775 aluminum crampon body the Spark R&D Ibex PRO Crampon is just as strong, but lighter and thinner than our standard Ibex. It slices through the snow even better with less drag, saving you valuable energy output on the skintrack. The new dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
All in all, the Ibex Pro crampon is 22% lighter than our standard Ibex - the lightest split crampon in the world!
Weight: 4.59 oz/ea (13g) 9.18 oz/pr (26g) - Regular
- Easy Installation and Removal: Slide in and out of touring bracket crampon mounts while skinning, without removing your bindings.
- Made for the Steeps: Climbing wire pushes crampon teeth fully into the snow for secure ascents on steep terrain and in firm conditions.
- Nesting Design: Our new dual-width design features one crampon that is slightly wider than the other, allowing the crampons to nest together for easy handling and reduced packing space.
- Lightweight: Premium 775 aluminum.
- Storage: Includes storage bag to protect other gear in your pack.
- Compatible with: Arc, Surge, AfterBurner, Magneto, & Burton Hitchhiker Bindings. Heel Locker and Riser Kit compatible.