NRS Escape 11'6" Inflatable SUP Board (2018 Discontinued)
The NRS Escape SUP Board gives you efficient performance for fast morning workouts and long afternoon tours, plus the carrying capacity to support that overnight adventure on your bucket list.
- Inflates up to a rock-hard 20 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then folds up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- The Escape features our proprietary Axis Technology™. Axis, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to roll up.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your setup and the ABS plastic fins absorb impacts without breaking.
- Inflatable SUP boards add versatility to your adventures. So fold up the Escape, toss it in your rig and escape to your next paddling destination.
- With 318 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Escape 11'6" provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 250 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics. The heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- We added a sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying and a second handle on the front to aid you during an unexpected swim.
- Hook the included shoulder strap to the two webbing loops on the board's sidewall to help carry your inflated SUP to the water over your shoulder.
- 12 stainless D-rings maximize your options for attaching a leash, and enough gear for overnight trips.
- Includes a high-pressure pump for easy inflation, a pressure gauge, travel pack
- 3 year retail warranty,