Stable and responsive, the NRS Quiver 9'8" Inflatable SUP Board is shaped with a wide deck and extra rocker for charging rapids, carving eddy turns and styling ferries. Whether you're looking to step up your whitewater game or just getting started, the NRS Quiver 9'8" Inflatable SUP Board elevates any river running experience.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Proprietary Axis Technology TM, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated in the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- With heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls for increased durability, NRS SUPs can handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- One D-ring on the deck for a water bottle or drybag, one on the tail for a leash and an additional D-ring on the underside of the nose for tie-downs.
- Pressure relief valve prevents accidental over-inflation.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Three sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck for hauling plus one handle on both the front and tail to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, two Whitewater fins, two Allwater fins, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
|Dimensions:||9.8: 295 cm L x 91 cm W x 15 cm T
10.4: 315 cm L x 89 cm W x 15 cm T
|Volume:||9.8: 325 L
10.4: 355 L
|Weight:||9.8: 12 kg
10.4: 13 kg
|Number of D-rings:||3|
|Number of Handles:||5|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial|
|Paddler Size Range:||9.8: 59-113 kg
10.4: 59-113 kg