If you're looking for a front entry, easily adjustable, comfortable, recreational PFD with generous pockets, the NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD is the obvious choice. With its high back, designed to accommodate most kayak seats and its low back mesh for warm weather ventilation, it makes a great recreational PFD. Safety that does not diminish performance, that’s the NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD.
If your looking for a similar PFD in a touring model check out the NRS C Vest, or if fishing is more your thing, check out the NRS Chinook.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- The high-back design fits comfortably against most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower allows for ventilation on warm days.
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD is a medium-profile life jacket approved by Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
- 3M Reflective accents throughout
||400-denier ripstop nylon
2 - Front
1 - Front
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
||76 - 106
||106 - 132
||127 - 142