Features an air-tight plastic lid, metal snap-closure and two durable external folding handles.
**$30 shipping charge on all Barrels**
Lever-Lock Closure Lid
Two external side handles
Replacement Parts Available
Flat bottom – stable for use on your SUP or kayak as well as the canoe.
A great campsite seat for cooking or relaxing
Easily fits in a pack
|Volume||60 Litre (16 US Gal)||30 Litre (8 US Gal)||20 litre / 5.3 U.S|
|Height||63cm / 24¾"||52cm / 20½"||37cm / 14.5"|
|Length/Width||39cm / 15½"||31cm / 12"||31cm / 12"|
|Max circumference||125cm / 49¼"||98cm/ 38½"||98cm/ 38½"|
|Weight||3.6kg (8 lbs)||2 kg (4.4 lbs)||1.4kg (3.1 lbs)|
The Bad Hass barrel pack is the perfect tool for keeping your gear dry on your water-based expeditions. It features a fully integrated harness system, air mesh padding throughout, and a structured shoulder harness and waist belt. The Harness is fully adjustable for compatibility with both 30L and 60L barrels. The Bad Hass barrel pack is as versatile as you are.
- Air mesh moulded pre-curved shoulder and waist harness
- Double bar tacked reinforced ballistic nylon straps
- Dual barrel size adjustable harness
- Integrated back support system
- 100% diamond grid reinforced polyester / 100% nylon webbing
- *Barrel is not included
When you're enjoying the great outdoors, keep your food and camping gear dry and protected with the NRS Canyon Camping Dry Box. The sturdy and economical solution you've been waiting for.
- Lighter and less expensive than other dry boxes, the NRS Canyon plastic dry box will keep your stuff dry and protected on your boat, in camp, and on the road.
- Picnic basket size is perfect for bread and chips or a cook kit. Fits easily in the trunk of a car.
- Engineering-grade polyethylene construction will take many years of use and abuse.
- Multiple tie-down points make it easy to secure the Canyon Box to your boat, luggage rack, truck or trailer.
- Includes two easy-to-use heavy-duty compression straps that ensure a tight seal between the lid's foam gasket and the box, keeping your stuff dry in splash and bad weather.
- Not intended for submersion or for protecting valuable electronics.
|Material:||Engineering-grade polyethylene plastic|
|External Dimensions:||26.75 inches L x 16.75 inches W x 16.75 inches H|
|Internal Dimensions:||24 inches L x 15 inches W x 15.5 inches H|
|Dry Box Volume:||3.6 cu. ft.|
Replacement locking ring for the lost or damaged Ring/Clamp on your Recreational Barrel Works Plastic Barrel.
Rings are available for 20 Litre, 30 Litre and 60 Litre barrels.
Tired of your drybox being too high or too low? Fine-tune the height of your drybox to the perfect elevation with NRS Adjustable Drybox Mounts.
- Each piece of the mount is hung from separate 1" NRS HD Tie Down Straps, making the unit infinitely adjustable for height and width.
- The aluminum bottom pieces, bent at right angles, secure the drybox in place, eliminating shifting. Very convenient when you're rowing from it.
- Protects your raft floors by keeping the drybox elevated.
- Comes with a pair of 6' NRS Loop Straps, for cinching down the load.
|Dimensions:||6" length on a side|