IR Arch Rival Drysuit Front Zip (discontinued 2017)
I’ve tried a couple different dry suits, and IR has gotten it right. I’ve taken my Arch Rival on 15 degree days in the winter to 75 degree days in the spring and a change in layers is all that was required to be perfectly comfortable in both situations. The double zipper really does magic on keeping any water from coming in through the tunnel of my skirt and the belt around the hips keeps the suit from sagging at all. Super comfortable, super dry, looks great, and the price is unbeatable. I’d recommend this suit to anyone.
|Fabric Weight||188 (G SQ/Meter)|
|Entry Style||Front Zip|
|Wrist Closure||Latex gasket with adjustable neoprene velcro closure|
|Neck Closure||Latex gasket with neoprene overcuff|
|Shell Material||Nylon Taslan 3 layer|
|Spray Skirt Tunnel||Yes|
|Sizes||S, M, L, XL, XXL (see size chart for details)|
|Waterproof | Breathable||YES | YES|
- New, softer nylon taffeta shell thats just as durable as the OX version
- Latex neck, wrists and socks.
- Front entry suit with relief zipper. Both zippers are the ubiquitous TiZip- the lightweight, flexible zipper that pretty much everyone uses nowadays. However, the main zipper also has an outer cover flap that closes with a lightweight YKK semi dry zip instead of the usual velcro. No bunching and the outer tunnel is lot drier.
- All cross seams are hot pressed to be super dry.
- No 4-way seams in the entire garment because 4 ways seams are hard to tape.
- Webbing waist belt, neoprene neck cover, velcro/neoprene wrist closures.
- WhiteOut- a proprietary PU based waterproof/breathable mid layer.
|Size||Height (in)||Weight (lbs)||Chest (in)||Inseam (in)||Foot Size (in)|
|S||5’ 4”- 5’ 7”||125-145||36-38||31-32||7-8|
|M||5’ 8”- 5’ 10”||145-165||39-41||31-32||9-10|
|L||5’ 11”- 6’ 1”||165-180||42-44||32-34||11-12|
|XL||6’ 0”- 6’ 4”||180-210||45-48||32-34||12-13|
|XXL||6’ 0”- 6’ 4”||210-230||49-53||32-34||12-13|
|3XL||6' 2"- '6 4"||230-250||53-57||32-34||13-14|