Aquabatics is pleased to introduce the new Mustang Hudson dry suit! Come join us for a sneak peek on March 5 from 6pm - 8pm where we will have a full size range of suits to try on and will be offering discounts for those who want to place their orders!
If you would like to attend please sign up for free on our eventbrite page.
About the Mustang and the Hudson Drysuit;
Mustang Survival has been designing and manufacturing technical marine solutions for professional, military, and government use for over 50 years. Now Mustang is taking what they have learned over that time and have released a unique drysuit offering for the general public that we are very intrigued by. If you have been looking for a drysuit that works across a variety of watersports, or feel a sense of asphyxiation with traditional latex gaskets, this could be one to check out. Maybe best of all, they are actually built in British Columbia!
Touring Kayakers & Kayak Anglers - Adjustable neck seal allows for easy ventilation and all day comfort
Canoers - Fully padded and articulated knees offer great comfort and durability
Stand Up Paddlers - No clunky skirt tunnel and super tough sock soles!
- Engineered & built at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in British Columbia.
- Waterproof. Breathable. Super Durable.
- Adjustable neck seal, for quick one-handed watertight closure
- Waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper doubles as entry and relief zipper
- Easy wear internal suspenders balance suit weight for maximum fit and comfort (Replacement suspenders available - MA0200)
- Water-resistant zippered pockets on sleeve and thigh
- Trimmable neoprene wrist cuffs for custom fit
- Wrist overcuffs protect seals, and easily peel back for sleeve adjustment
- Super lightweight molded knee pads stay put with knee adjustment tabs.(Super handy when packing for expeditions)
- Reinforced sock soles can handle extra abuse
- External hanging loop, for drying